Osteoplex is a nutritional supplement, a combination of magnesium and calcium in its bioavailable citrate form with boron and vitamins D & K. Vitamins K, D, calcium and magnesium help maintain normal bones.
- Vitamin D and calcium are needed to maintain normal bones and teeth
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function and maintenance of normal teeth
- Vitamin D contributes to normal absorption / use of calcium and phosphorus
- Vitamin K and calcium contribute to normal blood coagulation
- Vitamin K and magnesium help maintain normal bones
- Magnesium contributes to normal protein synthesis
- Magnesium contributes to normal psychological functioning
- Vitamin D helps maintain normal muscle function
- Citrates require some acidification before absorption
Recommended daily intake
One capsule three times daily for food.
Magnesium citrate, calcium citrate, capsule (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose), lump preventants (ascorbyl palmitate and silica), modified corn starch, corn starch, maltodextrin, beta carotene, sodium borate, vitamin D3, menakinone-7).
Storage: Store at room temperature / cool, out of reach of children.
Note: The daily dose should not be exceeded. The dietary supplement should not be used as an alternative to a varied diet.
Size: 90 capsules
Product information per recommended daily intake * (DRI), 3 capsules
Ingredient Quantity Provides% DRI *
Vitamin D3 1000 IU 25mcg 500
Vitamin K2 50mcg 67
Calcium 159mg 20
Magnesium 173mg 46
Beta Carotene 4.8mg (gives 801 mcg Retinol Equivalents) -
Boron 360mcg -